Minimalist mountainside haven with scatterings of chic contemporary art
Lavish luxury meets rustic alpine charm at Seasons Two’s opulent five-bedroom chalet. Ambience abounds at this minimalist mountainside haven. Impeccably styled interiors are accented by scatterings of chic contemporary art, while floor-to-ceiling windows bring the essence of the outdoors in.
Soul soothing moments can be found in the privacy of your very own Japanese onsen, and when the temperature really drops, there’s an indoor log fireplace and outdoor fire pit for atmospheric alfresco gatherings. Niseko’s Michelin-starred restaurants will satisfy the most discerning foodie palates, all of which are conveniently located within walking distance from the chalet, but the chalet chef will be on hand to rustle up guests a menu of fresh gourmet delights if you’d prefer to eat in. Dinner is an optional extra, but once you’ve tasted the chef’s complimentary breakfast, we guarantee you’ll want to stay for dinner too.
The chalet is ski-in for backcountry skiers and boarders, while the nearest lift, Annupuri Gondola, is one minute’s drive. There’s a chauffeur service that will take you anywhere in the Niseko area from 6am until midnight.
Set among the majestic landscapes of Annupuri and Higashiyama, Seasons Two is a one minute drive to the Annupuri Gondola, or a quick ski back to the chalet over snow-covered roads. You’ll find a glut of gourmet restaurants and après ski bars within walking distance of the chalet, and for a post-ski pamper session, there are nine local onsens within a 2km radius.
- Built over two floors, this chic five-bedroom chalet sleeps 12 guests
- An indoor Japanese style spa pool for post-ski pampering
- 1 minute drive to the nearest ski lift
- Warm up next to the indoor wood log fireplace, or brave the outdoor fire pit
- Sumptuous Jo Malone pamper products
- A chauffeur service that will take you anywhere on the Niseko mountain from 6am-midnight
- Heated boot and ski storage room to keep snow gear toasty