TWEEDSMUIR PARK LODGE
When luxury, adventure and heritage come together
A deserving member of the “Magnificent 7 – Luxury Wilderness Lodges of Canada” Tweedsmuir Park Lodge has to be one of our favorite lodges out there. A beautiful and historic lodge, built in 1929, sits at the head of the property surrounded by 10 timber framed private guest cabins. Stunning views surrounding every inch of the property will have your jaw dropping at every turn – huge alpine walls, towering peaks and a crystal clear river, Tweedsmuir has it all. Your helicopter will land right outside the lodge to pick you up and drop you off in the morning, and you can be skiing within 5 minutes of take off. World class skiing aside, the remote location; facilities galore(listed below); cozy and authentic lodge vibes and outstanding West Coast cuisine put Tweedsmuir Park Lodge firmly on the map as one of the top heli-ski lodges out there.
Nestled in the quiet and spectacular Bella Coola Valley, Tweedsmuir Park Lodge is a short 1 hour flight from Vancouver, followed by a short drive to the lodge. Sitting on the West Coast of British Columbia, Bella Coola is located right in the heart of the Great Bear Rainforest, and is part of the largest coastal temperate rainforest in the world.
- Spa facility with 12 person outdoor covered hot tub
- All meals are inclusive, including 3 course dinner each day
- Large communal living space with First Nations art and river rock fireplace
- Bar thoughtfully stocked with domestic and international wines, beers and spirits
- Sports lounge with fireplace, foosball, billiards, darts, TV and table hockey
- Gym and stretching room
- Retail store on-site
- Private guest chalets with gas fireplaces
- Heli-ski in/out of the property