Outright indulgence and thrill-seeking adventure at your private mega-residence
January 21 – 28, 2023 – CAD $120,750.00
February 18 – 25, 2023 – CAD $138,000.00
March 18 – 25, 2023 – CAD $103,500.00
April 1 – 8 , 2023 – CAD $92,000.00
Prices are not inclusive of 15% tax. Heli-skiing costs are available on request and depend on dates. Fully inclusive, catered accommodation for up to 16 people.
One of the most luxurious chalets on either side of the Atlantic, Bighorn – all astonishing 15,000 square feet of it – with its dramatic mountain views, lavish interiors and private heli-skiing, takes luxury skiing to a whole new level. Nestled in the heart of the world’s best heli-ski terrain, as well as at the base of the Revelstoke Mountain Resort. Bighorn is a place where dreams become reality. Fly into the wilderness from your private helipad or ride to the top of the tallest ski hill in North America. Each day will be filled with exhilarating adventure, taken up a notch as you meander through mountain peaks, savouring some of the most breathtaking vistas imaginable.
After a long day practically floating on soft, cushiony powder, you’ll be chauffeured (by chopper) back to Bighorn, where more revelry awaits. Gourmet cuisine will be rustled up courtesy of an award-winning British chef— believe us when we say the food is out of this world; expect Michelin star-worthy plates effervescing with flavour — while relaxation comes served in the form of a cinema and games room, swimming pool, gym, sauna, treatment rooms and a giant outdoor hot tub that fits 16. From heli-skiing to hot tub. Now that’s a new definition of luxury that we can really get on board with.
Burrowed in the forest at the base of Revelstoke Mountain Resort — the heli-skiing capital of the world — Bighorn is just a short three-minute drive to the ski lifts. But of course, with an on-site helipad, you might prefer to travel in style. Guests can literally drop into the property as easily as they might drop onto the region’s powdery peaks. If you can drag yourselves away from Bighorn’s luxurious residence, a chauffeur car service will be on hand to take you further afield. Revelstoke is a 15-minute drive, where you’ll find boutique shops, local restaurants and nightlife, but we don’t blame you if you’d prefer to curl up with canapés next to the roaring fire. We know what we’d choose.
- This super-indulgent, sprawling eight-suite lodge sleeps 16 adults, but set over three floors, there is plenty of space
- Cuisine comes courtesy of award-winning British chef, Peter Hughes, and can be served either in the formal dining room, Downton Abbey-style, or a more casual affair in the kitchen, where you can watch the chef work his magic on the teppanyaki grill
- A private helipad makes exploring Revelstoke’s vast terrain a breeze; hop in and hop out into the soft, white powder, dodging the mountains as you soar through the cerulean skies
- Set up camp in the cinema screening room, or for a little R&R, sprawl out in the sauna, take a dip in the pool, or there’s a gym for an early morning or post-ski workout
- The massage treatment room and outdoor hot tub provide endless indulgence, not to mention sweeping views across the valley
- A three-minute drive to the ski lifts
- A ski room and service area where you can grab all your gear