Contemporary alpine design with unrivalled views and laid-back pampering
Breathtaking vistas, impeccable service and cutting-edge design — at this exclusive Japanese hideaway, extravagance and luxury abounds. Offering just four individual residences that sleep groups of 10, seclusion and intimacy here are held in high regard. You won’t hear a peep from any passer’s by, just the soft glow of golden sunsets and wafts of fresh mountain air. HakuVillas offers privacy and luxury in its purest form. Each with their own private onsen, unbeatable views and unrivalled level of service, these are truly some of the finest ski residences on the planet.
Mt Yotei provides the atmosphere — the panoramic views are magnificent, especially from your private outdoor onsen — whilst inside, attentive staff deliver white glove pampering like you’ve never experienced before.
Hidden away in the Upper Hirafu Village, just five minutes by foot from the Hirafu gondolas, HakuVillas is just a hop, skip and a jump from Niseko’s famous Champagne powder. Walk to the slopes, or your private chauffeur will whisk you away to wherever you want to go. Be sure to explore the picturesque port city of Otaru. It’s the capital of glassmaking and it serves spectacular sushi.
- The Full-Floor Villas elegantly sleep 10 guests, whilst the spacious Super Penthouse welcomes 16 into its luxe three-level abode — ideal for family getaways
- Each residence comes equipped with its own private chef and your choice of menu — Hoikkaido seafood is not to be missed, but of course there’s plenty more to whet your appetites
- After dinner, whisky lovers will be lured to the man cave to share off-piste conquer stories, giving little ones (and no so little ones) the perfect opportunity to battle it out in the games room
- Spacious living areas are prepped and ready for après-ski lounging, but the private outdoor onsens (best accompanied with a warm saké) offer the best views in the house.
- Massage rooms, jacuzzies and a private sauna allow tired aching muscles a chance to relax and recoup — essential after a day on the slopes — but the bedrooms, all decked out in the finest linens and soft cushions, are equally as dreamy
- Just 200 meters from the Hirafu gondolas.