Rustic lodge and cabins for off-the-grid living
A cozy, remote boutique lodge situated in the Selkirk Mountains of interior British Columbia. Guests stay in a selection of 4 unique luxury log cabins, nestled in 42 acres of private, unspoiled woodland. A 20 minute drive to Nelson and Whitewater ski resort, and just a little further to RED Mountain and Rossland, this quiet getaway offers great access to some of the best powder skiing in the interior. Backcountry skiing is available almost from the front door.
Tucked away in the small community of Ymir, just South of Nelson and North East of Rossland and Red Mountain. A 3 hour drive from Spokane airport, USA and just a short drive from Trail and Castlegar airports.
- 4 x 800 sqft guest cabins with 2 separate sleeping areas, sleeping up to 5 guests each
- Close to Whitewater and RED Mountain resorts
- Backcountry skiing on the doorstep
- Snowshoe on your private woodland property
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Wood burning stoves
- Covered veranda
- Private yard and firepit
- Catering and massage available on request (at extra cost)