The Palliser Lodge is a luxury moutainside hotel located in Kicking Horse Mountain Resort, BC. It is a ski-in,ski-out lodge, located directly on the slopes. The lodge offers a variety of room types including studios, one-bedroom suites, and two-bedroom suites. Each room is equipped with fully-equipped kitchens. Guests can also enjoy a range of on-site facilities, including a fitness center, sauna, outdoor hot tubs, and a ski storage room. The lodge has an on-site restaurant, the Rusty Edge, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and offers a selection of Canadian-inspired dishes.
Kicking Horse Mountain Resort, is nestled in the Purcell and Rocky Mountains, offering stunning views of the surrounding wilderness. The Palliser Lodge is in a prime location, as a ski-in, ski-out property, meaning guests can easily access the ski slopes right from the doorstep. The resort is also conveniently located near other winter activities such as snowshoeing, ice skating, and heli-skiing.
From CA$250 per night
- 1 and 2 bedroom units available
- Private hot tubs (in select suites)
- Fully appointed kitchens with dining table
- Fully furnished living area with Satellite TV
- Electric fireplaces
- Washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
- Private balconies with views of either the ski hill or the mountains
- Contemporary, spacious designs
- Recycling bins
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access