The Constella Cabins
First tracks and on-mountain stargazing
When your day begins with first tracks and fresh powder, you know you’ve stumbled on something pretty spectacular. Phenomenal doesn’t even come close. This mountain-side sanctuary delivers ‘pinch me’ moments at every twist and turn.
Your very own piece of alpine paradise, The Constella is a unique collection of six quaint eco-cabins perched atop Red Mountain Resort’s Paradise Basin. This truly is a mountainside experience like none other. On your doorstep, a beautiful backdrop of soft powder and towering pines. You’re surrounded by nothing but snow and star-filled skies, as far as the eye can see. A surreal fantasy that’s almost too good to be true. Almost…
The dreamiest location we’ve ever come across, The Constella’s cosy wooden shacks are positioned high on the top of the mountain at Paradise Basin. Offering ski-in/ski-out access to RED Mountain Resort, one of the largest ski resorts in North America, you’ll literally fall asleep on the mountain beneath Kootenay’s starry night sky. Wake up to a frosted backdrop where you can feel the soft powder beneath your skis. Glide ahead of the crowds all the way down to Paradise Chair.
- Decked out in rustic woods with a cosy, minimalist design, each cabin sleeps up to five guests, with two twin beds over a twin and double bunk bed
- An ‘unreal’ overnight stay on the mountain surrounded by snow and the starry night sky
- Ski from your door down to the Paradise Chair lift
- 3,850 acres of uncrowded, skiable terrain literally on your doorstep
- Your own Clubhouse where you can grab a coffee before you set off on the slopes and swing by on your way back for a beer next to the roaring fire
- Dinner and breakfast are also served at The Clubhouse for an additional cost
- Recommended for a one or two-night stay (cabins feature two-piece bathrooms)