Villa El Cielo
Designer-chic meets forest-side fantasy in this stunning Hakuba chalet
This newly launched, luxury mountain lodge is the epitome of alpine chic. Nestled in the privacy of the scenic Wadano Forest, this secluded chalet is where design lovers, powder fiends and nature enthusiasts can live out their ultimate alpine fantasy. Just 150 meters from the Sakka Quad lift, guests have front row seats to the slope side action, and with a south-facing wooden deck, you’ll be treated to breathtaking views of the lush forest landscapes.
The clever design scheme allows one or two families to live in pure privacy — the impeccably styled, minimalist living room connects each private area, so you can mingle or isolate as much as you wish. The chalet sleeps six in total, with an option for six more children to take up residence with a hidden double bed and futons in the loft. Resort restaurants are within walking distance or a short shuttle journey away, but the modern kitchen comes stocked with everything you need for wholesome family-style cooking. There’s also a concierge service who will be on hand to cater to your every whim. Connect with nature and relish in the tranquility. Uninterrupted relaxation at your fingertips.
Just 150 meters to the slopes and Hakuba’s Sakka Quad lift, Villa El Cielo’s private sanctuary is the perfect location for Happo-one ski action. There’s a regular shuttle service to access neighboring ski resorts and restaurants, but Wadano’s delicious culinary offerings are the closest to the chalet.
- There are three beautifully styled bedrooms with a wall-hidden bed and futons in the additional loft space upstairs, three shower rooms, one with a luxurious bathtub boasting views of the forest
- The villa is near the world famous Happo-one ski resort, and a 150m stroll to the Sakka Quad ski lift
- A regular shuttle service to transport to neighboring ski resorts
- Private spaces for two groups or families, with connecting living room space
- A concierge service is also on hand to make sure you have everything you need during your stay