Hakuvillas Super Penthouse
Uninterrupted panoramic views from your exclusive Japanese hideaway
Breathtaking vistas, impeccable service and cutting-edge design — at this exclusive Japanese hideaway, extravagance and luxury abounds. The Super Penthouse really is the cherry on top of Niseko’s most exclusive property. Spanning the top 3 floors of the building, your group of up to 16 (7 ensuite bedrooms and a room for nannies/help) have plenty of space to spread out and unwind. Featuring a rooftop onsen with unbeatable views of Mt Yotei, as well as a second private ensuite onsen attached the the master bedroom; games room for the kids and not-so-young kids; man cave with the finest wine and whisky selections; 2 massage rooms; private sauna as well as a 10-seater vehicle at your disposal 24 hours a day.
Mt Yotei provides the atmosphere — the uninterrupted panoramic views are beyond breathtaking, especially taken in from your private outdoor onsen — whilst inside, attentive staff deliver 6-star service provide attention to detail beyond anything you’ve ever experienced before.
Hidden away in the Upper Hirafu Village, just five minutes by foot from the Hirafu gondolas, HakuVillas is just a hop, skip and a jump from Niseko’s famous Champagne powder. Walk to the slopes, or your private chauffeur will whisk you away to wherever you want to go. Be sure to explore the picturesque port city of Otaru. It’s the capital of glassmaking and it serves spectacular sushi.
- The spacious Super Penthouse welcomes 16 into its luxe three-level abode, with 7 ensuite bedrooms as well as a room for nannies or hep — ideal for family getaways or larger groups.
- Each residence comes equipped with its own private chef and your choice of menu — Hokkaido seafood is not to be missed, but of course there’s plenty more to whet your appetites
- After dinner, whisky lovers will be lured to the man cave to share off-piste conquer stories, giving little ones (and not-so-little ones) the perfect opportunity to battle it out in the games room
- Spacious living areas are prepped and ready for après-ski lounging, but the private outdoor onsens (best accompanied with a warm sake) offer the best views in the penthouse.
- Massage rooms, jacuzzies and a private sauna allow tired aching muscles a chance to relax and recoup — essential after a day on the slopes — but the bedrooms, all decked out in the finest linens and soft cushions, are equally as dreamy.
- Separate living and dining spaces along with a large man cave feature full-height windows with unobstructed views of Mt. Yotei and the Grand Hirafu vistas
- Your own 10 seater vehicle and chauffeur
- One large private outdoor onsen and a second ensuite onsen in the master bedroom
- Just 200 meters from the Hirafu gondolas.