Heritage hideaway brimming with vintage style
An old soul that’s been given a new lease of life, this historic Queenstown boutique comes brimming with vintage style. Built in the height of the 19th century Otago gold rush, this romantic, heritage hideaway boasts six glamorous bedrooms, each decked out in their own distinctive, maximalist style. Bold patterned wallpapers and antique chandeliers reign supreme, and in each room, old-school sash windows open up to scenic views of the manicured gardens and rippling waters of Lake Wakatipu.
Daily breakfasts and evening drinks are served in the elaborately decorated Palm Lounge, but for discerning diners, the city’s must-book restaurants are just a short stroll away. The team of knowledgeable staff will reel off an endless list of local recommendations — from restaurants and bars to spas and golf courses — and they’ll be happy to book them for you too. But be sure to stick around for the drinks and canapés at the hotel. Not only are they delicious, they’re also included in the price. Winning.
Perched on top of a hill just above central Queenstown on the lower flank of Queenstown Hill, this luxury boutique is a short stroll from the town centre and a 25-minute drive from Coronet Peak, Queenstown’s closest ski resort. Lake Wakatipu is just a six-minute walk away and cuts straight through the heart of town, where there are plenty of gourmet bites and quirky wine bars to satisfy all tastes and desires.
- A small boutique with six double rooms — perfect for a romantic getaway; exclusive hire is also available for small groups
- Complimentary pre-dinner drinks and canapés from 5pm-7pm
- A breakfast feast of home-grown garden produce — think cereals, pastries and fresh sourdough with home-made fruity preserves — alongside a selection of hot breakfast options like bacon and free-range eggs and poppy seed hotcakes
- The hotel will be happy to make dinner recommendations and reservations for you — there are plenty to choose from
- Complimentary transfers to Queenstown