NITA LAKE LODGE
Peaceful and cozy lakeside haven boasting Whistler’s best spa
Nestled on the shores of its namesake lake, Nita Lake Lodge is a peaceful and luxurious haven, away from the hustle and bustle of the main Whistler Village. The oversized suites feature gas fireplaces to warm up by after a long day on the slopes, and huge bathrooms often with lakeside views.
Boasting a fine dining restaurant, casual and cozy lounge bar, bustling café and Whistler’s best spa you might struggle to leave the lodge – though with Whistler Blackcomb, North America’s largest ski resort on your doorstep that seems pretty unlikely! Hop onto the hotel’s dedicated shuttle to the village lifts, or take a short 5-minute walk to the Creekside gondola in the charming Creekside Village, Whistler’s original ski resort base.
The onsite luxury spa offers a wide variety of beauty and wellness treatments, with an emphasis on organic products and sustainable practices. Choose to unwind in the rooftop hot tub after your treatment, or cozy up by the fire out on the lakeside deck.
Located in Creekside Village, Nita Lake Lodge is close to a number of small and charming boutiques, cafés, bakeries and restaurants, as well as the Creekside gondola to access Whistler mountain. Whilst the pace of life is a little slower in Creekside Village, guests can experience the hustle and bustle of the main village via Nita Lake Lodge’s complimentary shuttle service.
- Oversized suites for 2-6 guests, featuring California King-sized beds
- Lake view suites offer unbeatable views
- Home to Whistler’s best spa, where all treatments include complimentary use of mountain view rooftop hot tubs and eucalyptus steam room
- Complimentary shuttle to the mountain and Whistler Village (for hotel guests only)
- Outdoor plunge pool and hot tub overlooking Nita Lake
- On-site fine dining restaurant, a casual and cozy lounge bar and bustling café
- Free on-site parking available in the underground heated carpark, complete with Tesla charging station
- Large spaces available for conferences, groups and weddings
- Boutique stores, bars and restaurants within close proximity
- Set in a quiet, tranquil location
- Pet friendly rooms available on request