One Happo Chalet
Live out your James Bond fantasy in Hakuba’s most impressive chalet
Dubbed as one of the most exclusive and luxurious ski chalets in Hakuba, One Happo is the epitome of opulence and charm. Perched perfectly on the snowy ridge, directly opposite the towering Happo-one Olympic mountain, this elegant hideaway is as unique and extravagant as they come. Japanese minimalism runs throughout. Red cedar infuses the chalet with a cosy, warming glow, whilst touches of glass, marble and stainless steel bring this James Bond-style private residence bang up to date.
A one-of-a-kind find, this truly is a mountainside masterpiece, with five stunning bedrooms that sleep up to 10 guests, a kitchen/dining space that’s perfect for entertaining, an impressive floor-to-ceiling glass wine room that comes stocked with an eclectic selection of fine wines, a fully-equipped gym, sauna, Japanese onsen, and an infra-red heated deck where you can relax with a glass of Champagne and take in the spectacular mountain views that surround.
Just 100 metres from the main Happo-one gondola, guests can literally ski out from the doorstep of the property, with first-track access to the powdery slopes. Make the most of the buzzing resort atmosphere — the chalet is just a short walk from the local hot springs, shops and restaurants — but with a 4WD vehicle provided, there are plenty of restaurants and bars in the neighbouring Hakuba Valley for exploration further afield.
- A no expense spared, 500 sq. meter residence with five stylish bedrooms sleeping up to 10 guests
- 100m from the main Happo-one gondola
- A stunning floor-to-ceiling glass wine room featuring a deluxe selection of wines and Champagnes
- A black marble cocktail bar for essential post-ski sundowners
- A dedicated kids and adults games area
- A world-class gymnasium, 8-person onsen and sauna
- A cozy infrared heated deck with picturesque forest views
- A private chef for breakfast or dinner can be arranged
- Exclusive use of a 4WD vehicle to explore the valley and neighbouring resorts*
*Guests need an international driver’s license in order to use