Niseko’s ultra-luxurious alpine retreat; a stay at Seasons One is the ultimate indulgence. Hidden away in a private gated compound, concealed under a forest of towering Japanese pine trees, this sprawling chalet (that sleeps 15 in total) is Niseko’s most precious jewel. Promising absolute seclusion, this exclusive hideaway is the perfect VIP party pad for a group of friends or large family gathering. A playground for the elite where guests can escape into a discrete world of undisturbed indulgence, while private chefs and butlers wait on you hand and foot.
The décor is sleek and modern with an urban-industrial twist, and there’s plenty to keep you occupied pre- and post-ski. As well as an indoor heated pool there’s an eight-seat cinema, woodfired pizza oven, sauna, 1000-bottle wine cellar and bar, billiards table and Pioneer DJ decks (both inside and outside), all accompanied by sweeping views of mountain ranges and the surrounding ski fields.
Seasons One also offers a private onsite chalet chef, complimentary massages, in-home skis, boots and snowboard fitting service, dedicated concierge and chauffeur service for you and your guests. Every whim will be well and truly catered for. You’ll even find Jo Malone pamper products in the bathroom. Bliss.
Strategically placed in the heart of Niseko’s stunning Annupuri National Park, guests can reach the Annupuri Gondola in just one minute by private car and ski straight back to the chalet over the snow-covered roads. You’ll find a glut of gourmet restaurants and après ski bars within walking distance of the chalet, and for a post-ski pamper session, there are nine local onsens within a 2km radius.
Set among the majestic landscapes of Annupuri and Higashiyama, Seasons One is a ski-in for the powder hunters, or one minute’s drive to the Annupuri Gondola.
- With five bedrooms (3 en-suite king bedrooms, 1 family bunk room with 4 beds and 1-single bed with en-suite bathroom) this luxuriously plush chalet sleeps up to 15 guests
- There’s an indoor heated pool and sauna to warm up in after a hard day on the slopes
- 1-minute drive to the nearest ski lift
- An 8-seat cinema for laid-back movie nights
- Your personal chef provides evening meals perfectly curated to ensure you connect with both local as well as international cuisine
- Daily gourmet breakfast and afternoon tea delights
- Indoor and outdoor DJ decks for après-ski party sessions
- Each guest will also be treated a blissful one-hour massage
- Private bar permanently stocked with complimentary house spirits, mixers and soft drinks
- Complimentary Sapporo beer tap
- Bespoke collection of complimentary house wines (exclusive wines from the private cellar available on request)
- Two luxury house cars and chauffeurs for transfer to the slopes or out to dinner
- Host meet and greet on arrival at Chitose Airport providing return luxury airport transfers and bento box delights
- Dedicated chalet team including Chalet Manager, Chef, Sous-chef, Chauffeurs, Chalet Attendants
- Daily 5-star housekeeping and turn down services
- Heated boot and ski storage room